Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We were sent several digital codes today.  I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to send us those.  We have several kids now that we can send codes to and I have been in contact with dozens of teens with ipads that would love to read them but can't afford digital comics.  We did not have one single person contact us today about our contest.  I will be happy when we reach the point where I can pay someone to do us a top class website.  I want people to take us serious.  I have dedicated my live to our mission of helping kids love to read comics.   I will keep updating the points as packages arrive.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.  With the help of comic fans we will accomplish our mission of helping kid love to read comics.

Michael Whitehead
Comics For Kids
Thecomicsforkids@gmail.com
91 CR 147
Tishomingo MS
38873

Phone 1-662-279-7373

No comments:

Post a Comment